View from the deck
- A large fully equipped studio featuring a 5 meter design wall and fitted with an very large "communal" worktable, benches and comfortable chairs.
- Daylight lighting and work lamps for intricate hand stitching.
- An enormous kitchen/dining/sitting area adjoining a wrap-around deck.
- 5 bedrooms catering for a total of 9 people – 7 king singles and 2 doubles.
- 2 modernised bathrooms
- A separate powder room
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort
All of this is in a setting of peace and tranquillity with views over Wombat State Forest.
Stuff You Don't Have To Bring
Before you come to stay at Craft Retreat @ Hepburn Springs you no doubt will be asking yourselves, "What do I need to bring with me". To assist with this, we have included many of the things that we provide.
To begin with we suggest that you look at the things provided under the headings "Equipment" mentioned on this web site.
As well as this, here is a list of the provisions provided in the house
- Pillows and doona's (unless you have a favourite pillow)
- Sheets, pillowslips, fluffy towels, hand towels and face washers
- Shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, body wash, hand soaps, bubbles and salts (for the spa)
- A welcome platter on your arrival
- Soup of the day (kept warm in a slow cooker) and crusty bread
- Full breakfast provisions for each morning of your stay - eggs, juice, milk, bread from the bakery, butter, spreads and a choice of cereals.
And for those who feel the need to cook or bake, the kitchen is fully equipped.